Summer Camp Information
Saint Raphael the Archangel School offers a quality, affordable summer camp program filled with fun, friendship, and purposeful play for ages 3-8 years old. Children may attend three, four or five days each week, or may sign up for specific weeks. Every week has a different fun-filled, age-appropriate theme, developed through games, crafts, stories, song and much more. Outside play experiences, including “Water Wednesdays,” will take place every morning on the school lot and playground; inside activities will be held in the air-conditioned classrooms, gym or cafeteria. A morning and afternoon snack will be provided; children bring their own lunch.
- Explorer Club (EC) is for children ages 3-5 (must be potty-trained)
- Adventure Club: Children ages 6 to 8
Join us for an exciting program of summer fun! Please complete the information below and submit the registration form along with a check made payable to St. Raphael School for $15.00 per child to the school office. This non-refundable supply fee guarantees your child’s placement. A maximum of 25 children per program will be accepted. When the program is full, a waiting list will be maintained.
Here are the details:
- 7:30 am – 3:00 pm, with 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm after care available
- Sessions are from June 7 – July 23, 2021
- You can register per week, you must register for a minimum of three days
- Each week has a different theme
- Part-time camp hours are also available from 7:30 am – 11:30
Multiple child discount of 10% off after first full-price tuition
Register your child online here. If you prefer, we can send you a paper form. Please return the paper form (if you choose this option) along with your check to the St. Raphael office to reserve your child's place! Call Molly Indelicato at 314-606-5264 with any questions.
Our address is:
St. Raphael the Archangel
6047 Bishops Pl.
St. Louis, MO 63109